Accelerate and Optimize the
Profitability of your Trade Promotions
Join us February 22nd at 12:00 pm EST
Consumer Goods companies today are faced with growth and profit margin challenges. Struggling to fulfill the requirements for all channels, data sources and business functions, there is often heavy reliance on manual, Excel-based processes for Trade Planning and Execution. It can be difficult for companies to effectively evaluate promotional performance and understand true return on investment for trade spend costs which often equate to more than 25% of revenue which is the 2nd largest line on their P&L behind COGS.
In order to drive better business investment decisions, companies need to deploy a more efficient and cost effective trade spend planning and management process. Critical to this need is the capability to accurately measure consumer response to promotional programs and the resulting trade spend effectiveness.
Another Industry First
The above challenges as well as market demand to reduce the time, cost and complexity of delivering a TPM solution was the catalyst for development of AVATA’s TPM Express.
AVATA’s TPM Express is a pre-built solution perfected from years of deep industry experience with Demantra Trade Promotion Management software (PTP/DSM/TPO). This implemented and proven solution is available to companies as a Cloud offering or On-premise, and available to companies using any back-end ERP system.
During this webinar you will learn:
- AVATA’s Roadmap to TPM Express
- How the AVATA TPM Express solution can ‘demystify’, accelerate and simplify your Trade Promotion Management solution implementation
- The benefits of a solution that will provide you with the building blocks to create a highly effective Trade Promotion Management business process with the power of Predictive Trade Planning
- Promotion Planning
- Claims Management
- Sales Forecasting
- Robust Analytics Including ROI
- How the solution can be integrated with the Oracle Cloud today or in the future
- How the solution can be integrated with Oracle (Cloud or On-Premise), as well as other major ERP solutions such as SAP.
Donna Boucher – Practice Director TPM Solutions, AVATA
Richard Burton – VP Europe & ANZ, AVATA
Christopher Mohler – Senior Finance Director for Sales Financial Planning and Analysis at The Nature’s Bounty Company
Christopher will share with you Nature’s Bounty TPM Express journey including why they chose AVATA’s TPM Express, their implementation experience and the benefits achieved. His team includes key users of AVATA’s TPM Express software (Demantra PTP/DSM) who also serve as stewards of the business processes that are supported by the solution.