|Oracle Supply Chain Cloud: Now the First Choice for JD Edwards|
Join us February 9th at 11:00 am EST
JDE customers have been able to leverage Oracle tools for Supply Chain Planning for years – with the availability of standard integration for Oracle VCP solutions such as Demantra and ASCP. These solutions, however, do present overhead and integration costs that for many JDE customers are quite heavy.
Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Advantages for JD Edwards
Join us as we review why Oracle’s Cloud Supply Chain solutions should now be the first option considered for any JDE environment – and for a demonstration by Oracle of Cloud Demand and Supply Planning.
We will review:
- An overview of today’s Cloud value for Supply Chain management across Demand and Supply Planning needs.
- Advantages of Cloud over traditional On-Premise for JDE environments.
- When Cloud should be the first choice for Supply Chain Management, and how Oracle’s on-premise solutions can seamlessly integrate into this SaaS model.
- AVATA’s integration approach for JDE to SCM Cloud.
- Demonstration of Oracle’s Supply Chain Cloud Demand and Supply solutions.
Supply Chain Planning has never been more available for the JDE community as it is today.
Jim Heatherington, Vice President, AVATA