Great things happen when we Collaborate
Where Oracle Business Application Users and Decision Makers Conquer Challenges together.
AVATA is excitied to be a sponsor once again at Collaborate in Las Vegas this April. Collaborate 17 has much to offer:
- Over 150 education and networking sessions featuring transformational content on today’s hot topics
- The latest information on JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Cloud Applications and Primavera product releases
- Education for all users, whether you are a functional, technical, or techno-functional user
- An expansive exhibit hall showcasing a wide variety of vendor solutions
We welcome you to join us for a Collaborate Cloud Pre-Conference Session led by AVATA’s Cloud Practice Director, Samantha German.
Sunday, April 2 8:30 – 11:30 am
Sunday, April 2 12:30 – 4:00 pm
JD Edwards users – You won’t want to miss AVATA’s presentation on Wednesday at 4:15 pm
A Roadmap for Improved Supply Chain Planning for the JDE Community
A consensus S&OP process is more than a technology project, it is a culture change. But companies of all sizes struggle to sustain even a foundational demand and supply planning process and dialogue. Join us as we review a strategy for foundational Demand and Supply Planning and introduce a technology strategy that leverages Oracle Cloud solutions – now the first choice in planning for the JDE Community.
- Provide a blueprint and strategy for improved for Supply Chain Planning that can be leveraged by companies who lack a cross-functional process today.
- Present why Oracle Cloud solutions should now be the first choice to support Supply Chain Planning in the JDE Community.
- Demonstrate Oracle Cloud Consensus Supply Chain Planning features consistent with this roadmap and vision.
Jim Heatherington, AVATA VP Sales
Ed Hajek – Oracle, Principal Solutions Consultant at Oracle
Add these sessions to your Collaborate Schedule on Agenda Builder
Need more information? Visit Collaborate 2017.