Join us July 26th at 2:00 pm EST
Webinar 6 of 6: Maximizing Manufacturing ROI with Oracle Cloud
Are your manufacturing operations constrained by your current system’s solutions?
Optimizing your manufacturing business process begins with evaluating the aspects of your current system solution that impede productivity, limit collaboration, and adds cost to your training, support and infrastructure maintenance.
Whether your company is considering ERP solutions for the first time, or already has an on-premise solution, Oracle Cloud offers best-in-breed design and functionality that will maximize productivity and profits, and move your manufacturing processes to the next level.
- Oracle Cloud Financials Overview & Advantages
- Key Financials areas for manufacturers
- Payables accruals
- Inventory valuation and counting
- Case Study: ESS Inc.
- Oracle positioning and future functionality for manufacturers
Join us as we take a peek inside the most comprehensive integrated and scalable financial management solution available.
Jim Heatherington, VP of Sales, AVATA
Mark Hagedorn, Director of Operations, ESS Inc.
Clent Boudreaux, Cloud Practice Lead & Solution Architect, AVATA
Causal factors can be defined as “predictable influencers of demand.” The ability to configure a wide variety of causal factors is one of the key strengths of the Demantra statistical engine and can make a significant impact on the shape of the forecast being generated and thus upon your overall forecast accuracy.
In this live workshop, we will show you how to define a “local” causal factor and demonstrate how to ensure that it is working correctly. We will also answer any questions.
- Types of causals and how they are used
- How to define a local causal factor
- How to maintain (edit) the local causal factor series in a worksheet
- Specifying relevant engine models that will use the causal factor
- Running the simulation engine
- Checking the results
- Q & A
Ken Spigarelli – Managing Partner, AVATA
Andrew Calder – Director of Consulting, AVATA