AVATA has the industry and supply chain domain expertise to help life sciences companies define priorities for improvement and address these priorities holistically – from a process and Oracle technology perspective.
Consider these questions:
- Can we model a scenario view of demand and supply to allow us to make the best decisions when API is disrupted?
- How can we improve production planning and inventory strategies when non-core manufacturing has been moved to Asia, coupled with challenging shelf-life restrictions? (see IBP Express)
- How do we accurately forecast dosage requirements across numerous clinical trials that span the globe?
- How do we quickly respond to demand variability – while there still is time to make a profitable decision?
- How do we address the stringent regulatory requirements
Effective planning is the solution to each of these questions. AVATA works with life sciences companies leveraging Oracle Supply Chain Planning (SCP) Cloud technologies and industry best practices through the following services:
- Demand Planning Cloud
- Supply Planning Cloud & Inventory Management
- Global Order Promising Cloud
- Sales & Operations / Integrated Business Planning
- Supply Chain Assessments & Industry Benchmarking
AVATA’s holistic, “people, process, and technology” approach results in iterative steps forward that build over time – and empower our clients with stronger information, more confident teams, and technology that enables quick decision making in the face of change.