A key component of the Information-Driven Value Chain, Oracle Global Trade Management enables companies of any size to model their own unique global trade compliance footprint. Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM) is an automation platform that enables companies to optimize and streamline anywhere-to-anywhere business processes related to cross-border trade. With well-structured compliance policies, and trade automation tools to help implement and enforce those policies, companies can achieve best practices in global trade both within and outside of their organization.
Oracle GTM acts as a centralized trade data repository for all legal, regulatory, and compliance related information. This centralization of data reduces the complexities of ERP implementations and maintenance and offers visibility and control over the end-to-end trade processes. This results in an automated trade operation that accelerates cash flow and enables global commerce across the entire enterprise. Furthermore, Oracle GTM enables companies to perform any type of compliance screening required to support their own unique compliance needs, anywhere.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Natively integrated to Oracle Transportation Management
- Trade Master Data Repository for Parties and Items
- Robust Product Classification Workbench
- Next Generation Global Compliance Screening Engine
- Manage trade compliance from a single global perspective with central control, but local execution.
- Manage trade across the enterprise & the extended trade network with coordinated processes across parties.
- Manage change with unmatched flexibility to adapt to new regulatory and business conditions anywhere in the world.