Oracle® Transportation Management (OTM), a global transportation and logistics operations system, allows companies to control and reduce costs, optimize service levels, support sustainability initiative, and create flexible business process automation within their transportation and logistics networks. Specifically designed to support the needs of both shippers and Logistics Service Providers (LSP’s), OTM is a logistics backbone reaching across functional silos, geographic regions, languages, borders, and business units. Carefully combining ease of use with sophisticated and powerful logistics functionality, OTM supports customers with basic transportation needs as well as those with highly complex logistics requirements.
“Magic Quadrant for Transportation Management Systems.”
C. Dwight Klappich, Garnter, Inc.
AVATA | OTM
Should you be a cost centric or a service centric enterprise, or more likely, some hybrid of the two, business leaders, today, understand that their competitive differentiation hinges on what value their supply chain delivers across its stakeholders. It truly is a Winner Take All moment.
Therefore, Everybody we speak with and everywhere we go, Avata finds Global Supply Chain and Logistics initiatives featured by companies who aspire to become great companies, or by those elite enterprises that demand even bigger differentiation from their competition.
In addressing the supply chain execution components (Transportation Mgmt, Warehouse Mgmt, and Global Trade Mgmt), we see a platform enabling a collaborative, agile, and fully optimized logistics network that provides outcomes that fuel your Supply Chain and Logistics initiative. Great technology does not always mean the best solution. In fact, technology alone is never the answer.
At the core AVATA’s approach is deploying OTM as a comprehensive logistics backbone to give your logistics operation:
- Best in class Transporation and Trade Management capabilities across full logistics lifecycle
- Extended logistics execution lifecycle to include network optimization
- Full power to capture, manage,and leverage transportation demand and capacity
- End-to-end business process collaboration across your supply chain network
- Real time order-cash data synchronization and workflow orchestration
- Critical business intelligence and based on operational and financial metrics
The most complete OTM implementation program to cover your Transport and Trade Management processes
- Reduced costs by leveraging advanced transportation planning & execution capabilities
- Eliminated freight and parcel specific IT maintenance and support costs
- Reduced cross-functional waste driven by game changing business process impact
- Expanded agility to respond to change and seize opportunities
- Improved customer compliance
- Inreased sales growth by delivering your promises to your customers
- Improved asset and workforce utilization with widespread efficiencies