Demand Lifecycle Management (DLM) is an application which extends and enhances Oracle’s Demantra and Demand Planning Cloud systems for use in defining, managing, executing and reviewing all of your NPI, EOL, phase-in’s, phase-out’s, and PIPOs, for world-class Demand Planning and Forecasting.
Drawing on our extensive experience with product-oriented businesses across multiple industry sectors, we’ve developed this solution to manage and measure the effects on Demand Planning data in a centralized environment.
- Manages the effects on Demand Planning when products customers and/or organizations are introduced or discontinued
- Available for Demantra and on roadmap for DM Cloud
- Intuitive user interface
- Centralized data management
- Short implementation cycle
- Provides more efficient user workflow
In this webinar/solution demo you will learn how DLM supports and empowers users and improves business processes throughout the changes in product and customer life cycles.
Duane Hardacre, Managing Partner, AVATA
Joshua Briskin, Functional Lead, DLM
Ravi Chawla, Technical Lead, DLM
Click on the image below to download.
Check out our Events page for a list of our upcoming webinars.